23 November 2010

i love pictures...

so I purchased a digicam!

let me enumerate my 7 reasons for having a digicam...

First, just like others, I have a good taste in photography. I just don't know if photography has the same taste with me.

Second, I love old photos, I love memories. I almost remember everything when I look at the photo compared to mentioning that particular instance.

Third, when asked to describe something (whether place, person or thing), I usually run out of words. The best remedy?... pictures!

Fourth, They (Who? "they") say that I have a good eye in taking pictures. Whether a compliment or a joke, I'll take it seriously, there's nothing wrong with it, everything can be learned.

Fifth, I love to see beautiful scenes.

Sixth, I already have a "cute" and "beautiful" niece.

Seventh, It's just a good remembrance of my year-end bonus.

For best guide on purchasing a digicam, visit http://tech.angresulta.com/2010/07/which-camera-to-buy-well-what-do-you-need/

1 comment:

  1. For best guide on purchasing a digicam, visit http://tech.angresulta.com/2010/07/which-camera-to-buy-well-what-do-you-need/

    ReplyDelete