25 April 2016

#TeachersRant

Two weeks from now we will be exercising our constitutional right to VOTE.

As a teacher, once more I will serve as one of the BEIs in our locality, HOPING that after Election, we will work with our elected President and officials to combat our problems as a nation. I want to convince myself that the Philippines is already politically mature believing that our eminent problems will not end by just choosing our presidential bet and leave all the problems to him/her. This is not the usual superhero movies or series that we watch, our VOTE is not the SOLUTION, it is just a start of a better future and I believe that we, again that is WE, that must work harder for the better future that we wish for.

I wish that this will not be the last time that I will participate to ensure orderly, honest, peaceful and meaningful elections.

May the Good Lord Bless the Philippines!

#FaithAbovePolitics
#TeachersRant

No comments:

Post a Comment